- Made compatible with Joomla 3.0.
- Updated desktop app third party libraries which included numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Code cleanup and other code optimizations.
- Added missing controller api file to frontend on jadmin component.
- Added more helpful diagnostic information to the debug report window.
- Changed desktop app curl sync functions to urllib3 for better performance and stability.
- Fixed issue with jadmin desktop app hanging sometimes when connection to website cannot be made or on exit.
- Updated 3rd party libraries on jadmin desktop app for Mac OS X which included numerous enhancements and bug fixes.
- Updated joomla admin desktop app GUI library from 3rd party provider to v4.9.1 which included numerous enhancements and bug fixes.
- Updated jadmin desktop app database library from 3rd party provider to v0.6.9 which included numerous enhancements and bug fixes.
- Fixed compatibility issue with some Windows systems which was causing an error message to be displayed.
- Updated several underlying third party libraries which included numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Added mobile access capabilities
- Added ability to have multiple devices per admin user using a single key
- Added cURL cookie support to desktop app to better comply with keep-alive
- Added GZip compression to ensure minimal bandwidth usage
- Added country flags to desktop app
- Added a few table indexes to desktop app database to prevent full table scans
- Added restful JSON API to replace xmlrpc API which is now deprecated
- Changed all xmlrpc calls in desktop app to use restful JSON API instead for increased performance
- Optimized sync logic to ensure minimal bandwidth usage
- Updated GUI library which included bug fixes and optimizations from upstream provider
- Updated database library which included bug fixes and optimizations from upstream provider
- Increased table width to 100% on admin section
- Added "no-cache" to admin key download
- Fixed issue with downloading admin key on Internet Explorer
- Made code optimizations to admin section
- Changed device UUID to be static and unique per device
- Replaced eregi with preg_match on visitor model since eregi is now deprecated in later versions of PHP
- Changed JSON encode/decode library to use native encode/decode methods
- Changed desktop app to display "Homepage" instead of empty URL when visitor is on homepage
- Fixed bug with image/css/js/swf requests being logged in some installations in visitor history
- Fixed issue with IP Blocker allowing invalid IP addresses
- Changed activity monitor time format to 24 hour format due to issues with sorting
- Made compatible with python 2.5
- Fixed rare setup issue with some Windows 7 installations
- Added IP Blocker feature
- Added option to define desktop application tab name
- Added Data Synchronization Push Mechanism
- Added ability to add custom logo to desktop application
- Added desktop application splash image
- Added ability to view visitor's visited pages
- Moved timezone offset calculation to the desktop application for increased performance and portability. Now users can exist in different timezones.
- Changed all date/time display in the desktop application to display AM/PM.
- Removed JModel::includeModelPath() from plugin_jadmin to avoid conflict with other extensions and increase performance.
- Added menu icons to the main desktop application window.
- Updated core libraries to latest versions which includes bug fixes and enhancements and increased compatibility on Windows and Mac platforms.
- Fixed issue with Who's online module drastically increasing when running JAdmin!
- Completely restructured and optimized the internal synchronization mechanism with ability to utilize keep-alive for enhanced performance
- Added ability to filter website activity monitor by guests, users, and/or spiders
- Made compatible with OpenSEF and other SEF components
- Enhanced "Login as User" window
- Added ability to execute JAdmin! while off-line
- Added HTTPS (SSL) secure communication option
- Enhanced the Joomla! component interface
- Modified Joomla! plugin to exclude calls to index2.php
- Added automatic software update notifications
- Fixed issue with Joomla! websites that are installed in sub-folders of the webroot
- Fixed issue with bad key if Joomla! site name is empty.
- Fixed user_ip field length in database schema
- Fixed installation issues with certain Mac OS X systems
- Fixed issue with desktop app slowing down when synchronizing
- Changed IP Geo-location service from http://www.iplocationtools.com to http://ipinfodb.com
- Added support for webserver log disabling
- Changed key table layout in Joomla! component
- Fixed issue with un-installation of Joomla! Component causing fatal error when plugin is still enabled
- Added key/user privilege assignment
- Fixed synchronization bug
- Improved error handling
- Added utf-8 support for accented characters
- Added visitor referrer tracking
- Increased visitor details window size
- Improved error handling
- Fixed bugs in Joomla component and plugin
- Fixed several bugs in desktop application
- Fixed incompatibility bugs with PHP4
- Added multi-key and multi-computer support
- Improved error handling
- Fixed bugs with Joomla component and plugin
- Fixed application functional bugs
- Enhanced Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Implemented one-time website key use authentication method for increased security.
- Added IP Restriction functionality for increased security.
- Changed IP Address whois data provider to a more accurate provider.
- Changed session id mechanism (Bug fix).
- Changed application settings storage method.
- Initial stable release of JAdmin!