- Made compatible with Joomla! 3.0+.
- Made some code level optimizations and cleanup to increase overall performance.
- Updated third party sound manager library to latest version v2.97a.20130324 from upstream provider which included several bug fixes and enhancements.
- Updated Windows desktop app libraries with latest versions from upstream providers which included numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Fixed extra trailing slash on auto-popup default html url link.
- Changed livechat popup window H1 tag to be a SPAN tag instead, to prevent CSS conflicts with template.
- Made CSS fix to prevent scrollbars on livechat popup window.
- Improved performance by removing gzip compression at the php level since most webservers handle gzip compression more efficiently at the webserver level.
- Improved performance by removing some unrelated functions execution on operator sync request.
- Added more helpful diagnostic information to the debug report window.
- Changed desktop app curl sync functions to urllib3 for better performance and stability.
- Fixed issue with joomla live chat desktop app hanging sometimes when connection to website cannot be made or on exit.
- Fixed web browser cross domain security issues when livechat iframe popup window is on different domain.
- Updated 3rd party libraries on joomla live chat desktop app for Mac OS X which included numerous enhancements and bug fixes.
- Updated jquery on jlivechat component to latest version from 3rd party provider to v1.7.2 which included numerous enhancements and bug fixes.
- Updated joomla live chat desktop app GUI library from 3rd party provider to v4.9.1 which included numerous enhancements and bug fixes.
- Updated joomla live chat desktop app database library from 3rd party provider to v0.6.9 which included numerous enhancements and bug fixes.
- Added "HTML Integration Snippets" in admin section for easy integration with non-Joomla websites.
- Updated several core libraries on Windows desktop application which included numerous bug fixes and enhancements from upstream providers.
- Increased performance and decreased bandwidth by minifyng jlivechat.js and jlivechat.css files on frontend.
- Fixed issue with auto-popup bar being mis-aligned on iOS 4, Android 2, and BlackBerry 6 and lower due to lack of fixed position support.
- Added mobile push notification support.
- Added better support for JoomFish and Joomla! built-in translation manager in the JLive! Chat component, plugin, and module.
- Added support for python 2.7 on linux systems.
- Optimized the linux desktop app installer to be more automated in terms of installing dependencies.
- Updated underlying GUI library for desktop app on Windows from upstream provider which included several bug fixes and enhancements.
- Upgraded from jQuery v1.6.2 to jQuery v1.6.4 which included numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Upgraded Sound Manager2 to version 2.97a.20110801 which is currently the latest version from upstream provider which included numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Fixed CSS bug with IE8+ which was corrupting language files by stripping out line breaks.
- Fixed issue in plugin which was causing an error message to show up on Joomla 1.5 when template permissions weren't writable by the webserver.
- Fixed issue with some links being improperly formatted while in chat session.
- Fixed issue with GZip compression and properly handling cases where it's not supported.
- Changed hosted mode library to use HTTPS for secure transmission of data.
- Updated visitor model iplookup location to new path.
- Installer and .exe files are now code signed for increased security and compatibility with anti-virus softwares.
- Upgraded from jQuery v1.6.1 to latest version 1.6.2 which included some bug fixes.
- Changed update_operator_sync_method rest api function to no longer require the external ip address of operator device since it is now auto-detected.
- Fixed compatibility issue with some Windows systems which was causing an error message to be displayed.
- Fixed issue with poll sync method being activated even when push method is enabled.
- Updated several underlying third party libraries which included numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Optimized Settings model and decreased model instantiation from over 10 database queries to 1 which ultimately improved performance and minimized database requests per call.
- Changed visitor livechat popup window sound notification to only load when online.
- Upgraded 3rd party miniupnpc library to the latest version which included bug fixes and enhancements.
- Upgraded 3rd party socket server library to the latest version which included bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Upgraded 3rd party database library to the latest version which included bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Fixed false error message in Settings page in admin which stated "Your settings were not saved successfully", if the custom.css file was not writable.
- Added new message sound notification for visitor popup window while in chat session.
- Added ability to resize: chat window, visitor details window, message detail window, chat session details window, IP Blocker window, and debug report window in desktop app.
- Added more bot/spider signatures to the visitor model to prevent bots/spiders from showing up in the Guest section on the desktop app.
- Made compatible with Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 4.
- Upgraded from jquery v1.4.4 to jquery 1.6.1 which is the latest stable release that includes bug fixes, enhancements, and increased compatibility with the latest web browsers.
- Fixed chat popup window compatibility issues with Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 4 which were being caused by the "onsubmit" form attribute being ignored.
- Fixed issue with "chat session ended" notification not reflecting on the desktop app when a chat session was ended.
- Fixed issue with desktop app playing new message sound notification when operator sends message.
- Fixed issue with window "staying on top" in desktop app.
- Suppressed set_time_limit function in server model on component to prevent PHP warning message in PHP environments running in safe_mode.
- Optimized window layouts in desktop app.
- Upgraded underlying GUI library for desktop app to the latest version which includes bug fixes, and enhancements.
- Upgraded database library to the latest version which includes bug fixes, and enhancements for Windows and Linux.
- Changed JS and CSS to be injected at the bottom of the head section to prevent conflicts with other scripts that may be installed on a website.
- Added support for new xhr2 ajax method which is available on newer web browsers.
- Added "Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *" header to the check_proactive and check_autopopup tasks in the popup controller for compatibility with xhr2 browsers.
- Fixed issue with some spiders/bots not being flagged as a spider in website activity monitor.
- Fixed sporadic bug with refreshChatSession() function in jlivechat.js which was causing issues with the proactive chat function.
- Stop refreshing chat session if livechat iframe window is closed permanently.
- Optimized visitor model regular expressions.
- Fixed issue with push method synchronization not passing device UUID properly causing push synchronization method not to work.
- Fixed issue with "invalid license" window not displaying when adding an expired trial website.
- Fixed issue with IP Blocker allowing invalid IP addresses.
- Changed sync logic to allow multiple devices to exist simultaneously for any given operator, and also optimized sync logic for increased performance. Changes made to component and desktop application.
- Changed send message function on livechat popup window to be more instantaneous.
- Disabled auto-decline feature in desktop app to prevent conflicts between multiple devices being online simultaneously for an operator.
- Dramatically increased desktop app performance by adding more indexes on database tables to prevent full table scans.
- Changed emails to base64 encoding to prevent manipulation during transport.
- Do not allow transfer chat session function to an operator that is actively in the chat session already.
- Cleaned up and optimized desktop app chat request queue logic to not conflict when multiple devices are being run simultaneously for any given operator.
- Replaced PHP eregi with preg_match in visitor model in component since eregi is deprecated.
- Fixed issue with database optimization function in desktop app.
- Fixed issue with new line character appearing on livechat window while in chat session when visitor presses the enter key in the message box on Internet Explorer.
- Fixed issue with operator initiated proactive chat sessions not being recorded in the call queue/history in desktop app.
- Updated windows installer to fix some issue with Windows 7.
- Added country flag icons to the website activity monitor on the desktop application.
- Upgraded database ORM from v0.5.8 to v0.6.6 which includes numerous bug fixes and enhancements from upstream provider.
- Completed mobile phone implementation.
- Added restful JSON API to component.
- Changed xmlrpc calls from desktop application to use restful JSON API instead for increased performance and responsiveness. XML-RPC API is now deprecated and scheduled to be removed in Joomla 1.6.
- Upgraded underlying GUI libraries from v4.8.1 to v4.8.3 which includes numerous fixes and enhancements from upstream provider.
- Added desktop application database cleanup function upon application launch and upon clear queue function.
- Added smooth scroll to bottom effect for livechat popup window while in a chat session.
- Added chat member user registration details to member_params in website_chat_member table.
- Optimized database transaction handling for desktop app for increased performance and better memory management.
- Fixed bug with livechat popup window where it acted as if the operator accepted the chat session upon browser refresh when chat is still pending.
- Fixed rare corner case with PHP error "unexpected $end of line" on history page in admin section.
- Added corner case to continue refreshing livechat popup window when an error occurs while performing ajax refresh call.
- Russian frontend translation text correction.
- Made some code optimizations and fixes to prevent caching on admin section.
- Removed SimpleXML library from component front-end since it is no longer in use.
- Fixed PHP Notice bug with JLive! Chat routing library when livechat request is in route.
- Added increment settings checksum function when operator record is updated so clients apps will reflect immediately.
- Removed unnecessary database query to get JLive! Chat component id with JComponentHelper::getComponent() in JLive! Chat plugin.
- GZip compression is now disabled by default since some webservers improperly encode. GZip compression can be enabled by going to Components -> JLive! Chat -> Settings -> Advanced from within your Joomla administrator.
- Made Joomla! 1.6 compatible.
- Added mobile phone support for iPhone, Andriod, and BlackBerry.
- Removed flensed XHR communication for hosted mode and replaced with JSONP due to issues and error messages being displayed in Internet Explorer with flensed. This change also increased performance since it gets rid of several extra js libs to be loaded during page load... now it only loads one js library. Visitors web browser no longer requires flash support when running in hosted mode.
- Better checking for determining whether GZip compression should be enabled.
- Some code optimizations to component.
- Increased performance and decreased bandwidth consumption by gzip'ing data transmitted back and forth to operators.
- Added option to treat messages universally across all operators.
- Fixed issue with uploading new images for the online/offline image in the JLive! Chat admin.
- Fixed issue with hosted mode and proactive chat not really disabling when proactive setting is disabled.
- Fixed small bug which casues the debug report window to crash when settings are null.
- Added ability to set custom timezone offset in the My Preferences window to fix incorrect date/time being shown in desktop app.
- Changed Geo-IP Lookup to serve off our own network to correct issue caused by third party geo-ip provider changing API causing desktop app to show unknown location for visitors.
- Added automatic modification of auto-popup HTML when in hosted mode to point to hosted livechat instance.
- Fixed issue with chat transfer not occurring when set in "Ring operators in order mode".
- Changed date/time display to 24 hour format due to sorting issue.
- Fixed issue with chat transfer to other operator not working on certain platforms.
- Performed code cleanup and code optimization for increased performance on the JLive! Chat component and desktop application.
- Added PHP GD check on Components -> JLive! Chat -> Information page.
- Fixed small issue with browser giving insecure message when running JLive! Chat in hosted mode on a HTTPS page.
- Moved timezone offset calculation to the desktop application for increased performance and portability. Now operators can exist in different timezones.
- Changed all date/time display in the desktop application to display AM/PM.
- Added module class suffix to mod_jlivechat.
- Increased visitor chat window paragraph spacing in com_jlivechat.
- Removed JModel::includeModelPath() from plugin_jlivechat to avoid conflict with other extensions and increase performance.
- Added menu icons to the main desktop application window.
- Changed proactive chat checker to 10 seconds refresh interval from 15 seconds for quicker response times.
- Fixed routing issue in mod_jlivechat which caused the online/offline image to show the incorrect operator status when specific operators are defined in the modules advanced parameters.
- Updated core libraries to latest versions which includes bug fixes and enhancements and increased compatibility on Windows and Mac platforms.
- Revamped date/time handling by implementing a custom date/time library due to a known timezone offset bug that exists in the Joomla JDate library. JLive! Chat now displays the correct time and has increased flexibility for timezone offset adjustments where needed.
- Fixed smilies in desktop application chat window
- Increased performance on desktop application by moving API calls to jlivechat_plugin
- Updated phpxmlrpc library to 2.2.2 latest stable release with bug fixes
- Added cleanup of website data after website removal in desktop application database
- Fixed canned responses auto-send not allowing HTML
- Added Portuguese language translations
- Added Greek language translations
- Made some code optimizations
- Fixed issues with running multiple websites on JLive! Chat
- Fixed conflict with other extensions where JLive! Chat plugin causes blank page
- Fixed issue with missing module on Windows causing livechat to show offline
- Fixed PHP error on history admin page on Windows servers
- Fixed issue with push data synchronization chunked data transfer
- Fixed issue with JSON parser not being compatible with certain versions of PHP causing livechat to be offline
- Fixed issue with hosted mode licensing
- Added a more obvious option to enable/disable autopopup feature
- Added option to only show autopopup when an operator is online
- Added initiate visitor chat button on visitor details window for convenience
- Added some extra CSS styles for popup window to color links white
- Changed settings database table to utf
- Changed visitor tracking logic to only update when visitor browses between pages due to the website activity monitor moving to fast for websites with high traffic
- Removed domready JS file due to issues with IE8, replaced with Mootools DomReady
- Fixed issue with missing DLL file on Windows systems
- Fixed issues with Russian admin language file
- Fixed issue with mod_jlivechat causing blank page on cetain pages that don't preload required PHP libraries
- Completely revamped entire code base in efforts to make JLive! Chat high performance and light on hardware resource usage
- Completely redesigned admin GUI and desktop application GUI
- Updated all underlying system libraries with latest version
- Added IP Blocker feature
- Added automatic popup feature
- Added options to edit language files from admin
- Added Data Synchronization Push Mechanism
- Added phone number option to leave a message section
- Added option to define desktop application tab name
- Added more filtering options for the history section in admin
- Added operator department option
- Added Routing by department or operator option
- Added user and global canned responses categorization
- Added ability to add custom logo to desktop application
- Added desktop application splash image
- Added smilies feature to chat session
- Added ability to view visitor's visited pages
- Fixed issue with Who's online module drastically increasing when running JLive! Chat
- Fixed all known bugs and performance issues
- Fixed all known bugs when running in hosted mode
- Added Pro-Active Chatting Features (Operator Initiated Chat Session)
- Added ability to upload new online/offline images from the "Settings" page in the admin
- Upgraded underlying GUI library to the latest version
- Increased main window size
- Added "Delete Message" button on main window
- Fixed issue with desktop application when in HTTPS mode
- Fixed issue with database library when an accented character is present in the user's Windows username
- Fixed small issue on "Settings" page in admin when disabling offline messaging
- Added hosted mode, perfect for those who wish to offload the load to our world-class network, for those who are in a shared hosting environment, or for those who do not have the technical ability to make webserver changes.
- Enabled multiple installation support when on a single domain
- Added ability to specify an alternate online/offline image per language using Joomfish
- Added ability to display a dynamic online/offline image
- Added ability to send dynamic website user information
- Added ability to change language, timezone and custom css preferences from within the settings page
- Fixed issue with other operators still ringing when a chat was already accepted by another operator.
- Changed internal date mechanism to use the webserver's date/time as opposed to the database servers. This allows a user to easily change their timezone setting without losing any date/time data.
- Fixed issue with multiple chat windows on some Windows XP systems
- Fixed issue with the internal message emailing system
- Fixed issue with the Joomla! who's online module drastically increasing
- Fixed issue with operator keys not working when downloading an operator access key in https mode
- Fixed issue with the message input box on the livechat popup window losing focus after the visitor sends a message
- Switched to use JRoute on Joomla installations
- Made Joomla! module use JRoute and be XHTML compliant
- Fixed issue with multiple websites on desktop application
- Fixed issue with leaving messages when "Specific operators" is defined in the module
- Created work around in plugin for Joomla "system" template bug when template.css is missing
- Added canned responses auto-response feature
- Added canned responses keyboard shortcut feature
- Fixed issue with selected language not loading
- Fixed issues with proxy support
- Fixed issue with plugin causing a error if component is missing
- Changed module to load images from cloud network if that preference is selected
- Re-arranged main window layout for text accommodation
- Added authenticated proxy support
- Optimized internal synchronization mechanism by using cURL
- Added Italian translation
- Fixed bug with certain Windows systems chat windows flickering
- Fixed routing logic issue with component
- Fixed issue with online/offline module not being specific when specific operators are defined
- Decreased message window font-size by 2px
- Fixed issue with desktop application hanging after running for a few hours
- Modified German translation
- Completely redesigned the user interface on the popup window and desktop application
- Added real-time visitor monitoring
- Added livechat request routing
- Added option to ring operators simultaneously or in order
- Added operator to operator chat
- Added global canned responses
- Added feature to flash or restore popup window when an operator sends a message
- Added ability to specify or hard-code specific operators to send requests to from the module
- Added ability to leave a message for a specific operator
- Added operator permissions
- Added operator offline/online system tray icon
- Added support for HTML messages for operators
- Fixed font display issues on Mac OS
- Increased popup window size and text area
- Changed livechat sessions to open in there own window
- Enhanced the History display by making it easier to search
- Enhanced troubleshooting section in component
- Fixed issue with loading media from HTTP when in HTTPS mode
- Fixed issue with transferring ending the livechat session after transfer being declined by the operator
- Fixed issue with not being able to add an operator access key file on some computers
- Fixed PHP warnings when installing the Joomla! component
- Fixed issue with application unexpectedly exiting when main window is minimized to tray and operators closes an open window
- Fixed issue with sqlite conflict on some Windows Vista systems
- Revamped component and desktop application database structure
- Re-translated to many languages
- Added ability to leave messages and email messages
- Added secure communication option using SSL
- Added ability to identify registered users
- Added troubleshooting section to admin
- Added ability to enable or disable operator keys from admin
- Increased width of desktop application
- Fixed issue with livechat reporting offline intermittently when online
- Fixed collision issue with JLive! Chat and JAdmin!
- Added internationalization for (Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish)
- Enhanced my preferences dialog
- Added ability to customize welcome tab
- Completely restructured internal communication functionality to be more optimized and fixed communication bugs
- Added Operator/Client typing status notifications
- Added email session transcript functionality
- Added ability to re-open chat session tabs in desktop application
- Added message area to popup window and increased window height
- Added detection of popup window closure for automatic ending of session
- Added do_not_log to popup window ajax calls
- Added operator column to admin history section
- Added JText::_ to text to make localization ready
- Added error notification when operator access key is out of sync
- Added security feature to livechat request prevent flooding attack
- Fixed issue with desktop application not allowing non-ascii characters in canned responses
- Fixed issue with transfer chat session functionality
- Optimized debug reporting functionality
- Made compatible with sh404sef and other sef components
- Added desktop application error logging
- Fixed issue with history menu items mixing up when running multiple websites
- Fixed issue with Safari adding .txt suffix to access key filenames
- Added do_not_log to access key callback URIs
- Fixed Mac OS X notification sounds failure
- Fixed Mac OS X GUI Size and Font sizes
- Made links in livechat popup window open in a new window
- Converted from Expat XML parser to Sgmlop XML parser for better performance
- Removed base64 encoding for better performance
- Added ability to define access key names
- Added transfer chat support
- Added operator section to com_livechat
- Added history section to com_livechat
- Added ability to delete history records
- Added automatic software update notification
- Fixed issue with accented characters causing an error when in chat name
- Sound notifications loop now
- Fixed issue causing access key to get corrupted
- Enhanced live chat popup window session content display by adding colored text
- Added Debug Report functionality which is used to quickly diagnose installation issues
- Add ability to save chat session contents to a file
- Fixed Internet Explorer 8 line break issue
- Fixed issue with corrupt key file if Joomla! site name is empty
- Fixed regular expression error on PHP4 livechat popup window
- Fixed long delay on popup chat request when desktop app is not running
- Fixed issue with website key corruption, causing users to re-add their website's key file
- Fixed user_ip field length in database schema
- Fixed Issue with desktop app slowing down
- Fixed error message on exit of desktop app
- Fixed Sound Failure bug
- Fixed multi-key bug in Joomla! component and plugin
- Fixed several bugs in the desktop application
- Fixed several bugs in the Joomla! component and plugin
- Changed IP Geo-location service from http://www.iplocationtools.com to http://ipinfodb.com
- Re-structured webserver communication methodology to use data pipelining in order to work with every scenario
- Visual improvement on chat request window
- Added support for webserver log disabling
- Improved error handling in desktop application, Joomla component and plugin
- Added debugging mode
- Added support for accented characters (Unicode)
- Changed database table encodings to utf8
- Fixed issue with desktop application unexpectedly quiting after receiving and incoming chat request when minimized to system tray
- Added sound notifications and sound support
- Fixed bug with incorrect special character handling in desktop application
- Added feature to set status to online or offline
- Increased popup window size and enhanced look and feel
- Fixed bug with accented characters not displaying correctly
- Fixed bug with XML RPC calls to webserver
- Fixed bug in key generation
- Fixed compatibility issues with PHP4
- Changed connectivity structure to use curl instead of fsockopen due to some ISPs blocking outgoing traffic
- HTML tags are now allowed in chat session
- Fixed bug where chat server malfunctions on certain platforms
- Increased livechat popup width and height for Safari
- Fixed bug so chat is considered offline if the desktop application is not running
- Added multi-computer and multi-operator support
- Added multi key support on the Joomla! component
- Added system tray tooltip notifications
- Added security feature to change keys after every key use
- Fixed Windows compatibility issues
- Enhanced desktop application interface (GUI)
- Zero-conf Automated Installation features added
- Added UPNP support for computer's behind routers
- Increased Joomla! Live Chat Popup window width for compatibility with older web browser
- Many changes and bug fixes in the Joomla! component and plugin
- Changed session details window to be rich text compatible
- Fixed visual and functional bugs
- Fixed visual and functional bugs
- Changed to use latest wx library
- Fixed visual and functional bugs
- Created a better interface
- Changed the chat message window to be rich text compatible
- Fixed visual and functional bugs
- Fixed Visual and functional bugs
- Initial stable release of JLive! Chat